Intro Trini Arusto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro Trini Arusto

Trying to introduce myself but not sure if I'm in the right place. But ill try here.  
    After 8 yrs of searching and buying a new Hilux in frustration, I got my jzs161.  Used of course but our laws here don't allow cars over 5 yrs old unless u r a returning resident.
    So it's black. It's stock jdm. Got 100 in km of course and it is down on power on turbo one.
    Got 19s and an evc 5.  Ordered a borg warner and cast manifold. Hoping to get soon but I will sort out the stock seq first before changing or installing controller.
    I think thus is the best car ever because of the ride the power potential and the creature comforts.
    I am looking at updating the only dated thing.  The ICE.
    I've been in and out of the forum in the 20 or so year quest and I managed to keep my twinturbo.net 1990 300zx as that o consider beautiful after an E type  and boy is it fun to play with.   Of course I'm running 14 lbs on a blitz dsbc so it helps but it is a difficult car to DIY in the engine bay. Maybe I will go 2jz gte vvtjggt on that someday.
    I am in Trinidad where these cars came as Used Jap imports up to about 2004.
    Anyway ..cheers to yall.

Hi and welcome
    my garage pics..
    http://clubaristo.net/forums/vbpicga...?do=view&g=176

Comment

Working...
    X