Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New To The Boards!! Usa!! Fl!! Rhd Jzs147 Toyota Aristo The Real Deal!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To The Boards!! Usa!! Fl!! Rhd Jzs147 Toyota Aristo The Real Deal!!

Name: Chris Oliva

Current Vehicle: JZS147 1995 Toyota Aristo

Modifications: TOP FUEL SINGLE EXHAUST,MINE'S ECU, GREDDY TYPE R BOV,GRID BOOST CONTROLLER,FET TURBO TIMER,HKS MINI BOOST GAUGE,OHILNS SHOCKS,TANABE SPRINGS,Explosion type 1 body kit etc

A little bit about igotjdm: I VE BEEN IN THE SCENE FOR OVER 11YRS AND OWN MORE RHD THAN LHD EVER LOL!!

Welcome to Club Aristo - The Toyota Aristo Owners Club!

Hello igotjdm, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    clubaristo.net - The Toyota Aristo Owners Club - The original and best English spoken Toyota Aristo owners forum, Est 2006
    Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Comment

Re: New To The Boards!! Usa!! Fl!! Rhd Jzs147 Toyota Aristo The Real Deal!!

Hi and welcome, What did you have to do to import the right hand drive into the states????

Comment

Very hard lemme tell you but I was based in japan and brought all my cars from japan in the boat back to the US. I also brought a R32,R33,AND MY BABY S15-RB30

Comment

Hi, welcome to the club

Comment

Hi and welcome mate, lets see this beast thn!
            JZS147- Do Luck edition
            Ive got one speed, one gear, go!

Comment

I will take a few shots tonight so you guys can see.... for now I ll leave you with some pics of my last MK2 US edition-

Comment

Nice car that, some amazing rims
                JZS147- Do Luck edition

Comment

I am looking into a set of TE37 MAG BLUE for the JZS147!! Do you know of anyone running something like so?

Comment

These?

Comment

Welcome dude. I wish I was in FL so I'd have access to all the great tuning shops. I love those LMs man, enjoy your stay!

Comment

Yea if you guys need anything with wheels I get great deals on JDM wheels and volk,jic,enkei,....etc! I am looking for a used set of TE37 mag blue.. Its going to take sometime but we ll see.

Comment

Id love any sets of TE37s in 18 or 19! In fact, maybe CE27s are more me lol
                          JZS147- Do Luck edition

Comment

I was thinking about that maybe I can go with a set of thos!

Comment

welcome to the club!

Nice camera work/photo quality( sweeeet) .. looks like clubaristo calender material to me..just submit a few pics to the monthly competions.
                              If your not breaking anything, you aint going fast enough

I love this place

Comment

Working...
                              X