Announcement

Collapse

How to use the iTrader system

How to use the iTrader System
We have installed iTrader as part of the forum upgrade to vBulletin. Many of you may have used it before, but a lot club members won't know what it is or how to use the iTrader system - this thread is intended to try and point you in the right direction.

What is iTrader?
iTrader is an eBay style feedback system that allows buyers and sellers to rate transactions.

Where can I find iTrader
http://clubaristo.net/forums/itrader.php or via "Quick Links" > "My iTrader" from the the menu bar or even in your profile page.

How do I use iTrader
Every club member has a "iTrader Rating" entry below their name / avatar - to leave feedback simply click on the number or percentage next to this and then the "Submit Feedback For <Member>" link on the page that appears.

You can also access iTrader for members via their profile. The "Submit Feedback" link opens up a new page.

1. Select an option from the first drop-down list to say if you are the buyer or seller.

2. Select how happy you are with the deal, positive, neutral or negative. Try to be as honest as possible, if you've had a bad experience please say so - this helps other buyers / sellers avoid the same problems in the future.

3. Short comment - a quick summary of how you thought things went, again useful for people trading in the future.

4. Deal thread URL - paste a link to the the original for sale thread so people can view the item in question / progress of the sale.

5. Additional comments - a box that forces you to say more about the transaction, even if you don't want to. This section can only be seen by the buyer, seller and moderators.

6. "Submit Reply" - it's not a reply but click this button to submit your rating, the other party will get a PM to notify them of this and hopefully respond by leaving feedback for you.

Why should I use iTrader?
This system allows others to get see how good or bad another member is at buying and selling items.

If someone is flagged as being slow to pay or that they mess people around a seller may choose to sell to someone else with better feedback - this only works if people are honest and leave comments for all transactions.

What happens if I make a mistake on my feedback
Unlike eBay a member of the Trade Team should be able to change any mistakes for you, they can also update comments on your behalf should any problems arise after they have been left.

What if someone leaves me an unfair rating?
Again the Trade Team will be able to look into this in more detail and change things if necessary, they are such nice people. Send a PM to report this, don't start a thread on the subject in the hope that it gets seen by a mod.

Why isn't my iTrader rating as high as I think it should be?
This is normally because the same user has left you feedback for multiple items. iTrader is currently setup to work in the same way as eBay feedback - if you purchase 2 items from someone and leave 2 lots of feedback this only earns you 1 'point' on your rating, the same applies if you buy 1000 items from someone or purchase from them again in the future.
See more
See less

Aristo JZS147 needle (dial, dash) repair service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aristo JZS147 needle (dial, dash) repair service

Hello folks!

Since spring ive been working on repairing the needles to a high standart. It took me quite a while to get it right and now i feel comfortable offering it to you.

i messed with my needles a couple of times and since summer ive been running them non stop to see if everything holds up. They did, and this is how the look like:

sorry for the picture quality, but if i use the flash one cant see anything. the redone needles are a lot brighter and more red that the stock needles.

i only repaired the two large needles. the two small needles are still stock and start flickering after they get warm.
    i can also repair the small needles just like the long ones.

the right long needle is my prototype so to speak. it is a little brighter than the left one but doesnt have the even light ditribution like the left one. that means you can make out little spots. if you want your needle to be like that no problem.

the left long needle is what the finished needle is like. the color is red and there is even light distribution throughout the needle.
    i can do other colors but i dont know the effect yet because the plastik cover of the needles are orange. so putting white, green etc. leds in will eventually mix a bit because of that.

the dimming function of the cluster is still working with those needles.

i can also repair gs300 needles so they will then work on the aristo

a big difficulty also was to get the needles balanced so they will go up and down like they should. My needles do this.
    I will test each needle on my on instrument cluster to ensure that they also do. if your cluster behaves a little different than mine does you can still alter the balance of the needle. I will provide you with a small piece of lead. so if it wont go down for instance you just take a tiny bit of that lead and stick it on the backside of the (front) needle.

i ask for 23 (paypal only) per needle including registered shipping back to you. (whole of europe)

shipping the needle to me would be best by using a cd or dvd case where you use a little tape to secure them in there and then put that in a bubble envelope.
    when removing the needle from your cluster be very careful, dont use force! The spring mechanism inside the cluster might get damaged otherwise.

if some some reason a needle i repaired should break i will repair it free of charge. Of course if you messed with it and broken my secret seal of quality I wont

once repaired I cant bring the needle back to its former sorry state since all internals will be replaced.

thanks for reading!

Re: needle (dial, dash) repair service

its...green :blob:

ok guys so far i can offer you red needles and green ones.

please dont ask for different colors right now as I havent tested those yet. When I have I will update this thread accordingly.

drop me a pm if you like to do business!

Comment

I'll have a set of green off you next month when I can get access to my current needles and send them over
      JZS147: HKS T51R 6 speed manual Single Turbo Toyota Aristo in black
      JZS161: BPU TT Toyota Aristo in white

MyProtein Discount Code :
      MP453277

Comment

OMG, i'm lvoing the green already, can't wait for some more colors to be tested out!!!!
        LED Magic Interior LED kits "JZS147 LED Guru"

Interior LED kits and more!

Comment

Originally posted by deknick
          OMG, i'm lvoing the green already, can't wait for some more colors to be tested out!!!!
          Yeah, they'll go really nicely with the green dash LED kit I got from you
          JZS147: HKS T51R 6 speed manual Single Turbo Toyota Aristo in black
          JZS161: BPU TT Toyota Aristo in white

MyProtein Discount Code :
          MP453277

Comment

uhhh,. hopefully, the green bulbs i used were a really deep green. but lets hope they match this (what appears to be a) lighter shade of green.

but if they do, that'll look the nuts!

Comment

i just compared the green needles to the red ones and unfortunatly the green needles are not as bright. will order some other leds to see if maybe theres a difference in quality.

Comment

Can anyone tell me how much it would cost to get a set of long ones in my part of the world?

Comment

hi. yes 2 long ones are 2x 23 pounds = 46 pounds including shipping by registered post

UPDATE: WORLDWIDE shipping is now included in price

Comment

hey fellas, got some new bright red leds here. anybody wants a set???

(2 on the right with new bright leds), small left is stock. camera doesnt do justice to the color, they ARE RED!)

new bright green, blue and whites on their way, only a couple more days...

Comment

CAN'T wait for the white ones. do the new ones still dim with the dimmer like the stock ones do?

Comment

yes

Comment

as I thought white leds dont come through as white in aristo needles:

also they're harder to make and cost more.if someone wants their needles like that: 90pounds for the set, 27pounds for 1 needle.

next up is blue, stay tuned!

edit:

tried blue, no good either. comes through as yellow just like white leds but with less brightness.
                          Last edited by juel; 26-01-11, 06:10 PM.

Comment

hmmmmm, so that's how white ones would work? that sucks,

are you able to get your hands on any celsior needles? or a UK lexus LS400 needles? they're white, and look similar in style, curious to see if they'd fit :S

Comment

Is that because the needle centre is red/orange?
                              JZS147- Do Luck edition
                              Ive got one speed, one gear, go!

Comment

Working...
                              X