I am Finally a proud Aristo Owner :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Finally a proud Aristo Owner :D

I have finally become a member of the aristo community. Now before you guys hate on me i know my car is N/A and nooo i didnt import here. But i LOVE it. Compared to my s13 is super reliable, and i couldnt ask for anything better.

here are some pics; i will be uploading more after the weekend

let me know what you guys think. i am definitely going to swapping the rims for some Work Eurolines in the summer but these are alright for winter.

Re: I am Finally a proud Aristo Owner

an N/A really?

didn't think anyone would bring them over. but i' msure it's TONS cleaner than a GS300.

love them in white, looks good
    LED Magic Interior LED kits "JZS147 LED Guru"

Interior LED kits and more!

Comment

haha yeah i know it seems kind of pointless but it was here so i snagged it. super clean with just a couple scratches i need to take care of. and two door dings u can barely notice. thanks

Comment

LOL...your N/A Aristo is probably even more rare than single turbo Aristos are in Canada.

I only know of one in the Vancouver area.

Congrats on the purchase! Love the colour scheme

The Pretty One - http://clubaristo.net/forums/showthr...t-New-quot-MK1!!!

Comment

Haha yeaah that is probably true i dont know of any.

I just love cruisin this car is so damn comfy and fancy! the steering wheel moves for you and everything is automatic. love it. will never go back to anything else. maybe once the motor dies ill swap in a turbo'd 2j. but for now im happy. thanks!

Comment

Congratulations!....Thats the same colour as my TT looks clean!
            “Forget safety. Live where you fear to live, Destroy your reputation, Be notorious.”.......Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by g.star View Post
              Haha yeaah that is probably true i dont know of any.

I just love cruisin this car is so damn comfy and fancy! the steering wheel moves for you and everything is automatic. love it. will never go back to anything else. maybe once the motor dies ill swap in a turbo'd 2j. but for now im happy. thanks!
              tell you what, just buy mine in a year or so, it'll be cheaper than the swap, FOR SURE; and then i cna finally get on with my life and get a house since i won't have a car that costs me an arm and a leg

Comment

Wow a two tone, very nice, congratulations.
                Steve

Comment

Time to swap in the GTE like i did to My NA
                  Good cars get you from point A to point B, better cars get you from point A to point B faster

Comment

Originally posted by deknick View Post
                    tell you what, just buy mine in a year or so, it'll be cheaper than the swap, FOR SURE; and then i cna finally get on with my life and get a house since i won't have a car that costs me an arm and a leg
                    haha why do you say it costs you an arm and a leg?

i hear the N/A is a little bit more reliable which makes me happy.

i love the car and with a polish and new rims it'll be awesome,

ill perhaps consider buying a turbo'd aristo for summer and keep this one for winter

Comment

it doesn't, but i'm just spending money on it that i shouldn't.

by the time i'm ready to sell it, it'll be a brand new car basically.

Comment

Working...
                      X