Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proud owner of THE TOYOTA ARISTO

hi everyone

after look of looking and get stunk by company in japan ( lost the money there) i finally sold my lexus gs300 and bought Toyota Aristo mk1 1995 which is on the way from scotland as we speak. i will put some pictures on in few days

thanks

iffy

Re: proud owner of THE TOYOTA ARISTO

95? Was that the Wick one?

Comment

Congratulations iffy!

Im glad u found one mate! Get some pics up when it arrives.
      “Forget safety. Live where you fear to live, Destroy your reputation, Be notorious.”.......Rumi

Comment

sure i will kam. i was after your car 2 times if u remember lol but u beat me to it and then if u remember the company in japan done me over. so finally i am happy to have ARISTO again. its my second ARISTO first one got right off in accident.

Comment

Toyota : Toyota Aristo Twin Turbo 0-60 in 5.4 secs Silver leather swap, px why

Comment

yes that is the one

do u know about this car

Comment

I keep regretting not buying it
              It's been for sale for ages but no one as even be to see it due to it's location
              Congratulations I hope it's as good s it seems

Comment

This seems a very nice stock example, Id get it serviced up make sure everything is running right and then slowly begin on the mods if u wanna do any.
                “Forget safety. Live where you fear to live, Destroy your reputation, Be notorious.”.......Rumi

Comment

yes in few months time it will going to nicks for single conversion kam

already spoke to nick just need more advice from him regarding the other mods like fmic booster controller and things like that

Comment

Originally posted by onlygs300 View Post
                    yes in few months time it will going to nicks for single conversion kam

already spoke to nick just need more advice from him regarding the other mods like fmic booster controller and things like that
                    Brilliant!....I would highly recommend that, get all the servicing done urself, make sure everything is in good condition and then pass it onto nick. I drove my single today before starting to strip it down for some more mods, and I have to say the power is amazing!

Comment

I know where you can get a small, discrete front mount cheaply
                      I may be lying about two it's qualities though

Comment

i know steve. first time i spoke to him was in october last year but than as it was way miles away i found another good one ( i though it was) in japan but u all know what happened. anyhow when i saw this back on i thought i have to get it i think the car is destined with me . i tried to haggle him to take my gs300 and do a swap but he wont. so i gave him deposit to hold the car and sold the gs300 while making plans to bring this one. my friend is enjoying driving that now on motorway. will get here i think early hours of tomorrow.

Comment

i am listening steve

Comment

Originally posted by onlygs300 View Post
                            i am listening steve
                            Keep an eye on the seller of these
                            NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 R33 R34 FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER on eBay (end time 06-Apr-10 20:05:06 BST)
                            He does them on 99p start auctions quite often & they normally sell for around £100 don't blame me if Nick has a nervous breakdown when he sees it though

Comment

this will fit aristo no problem

Comment

Working...
                              X