Re: Juvi22003 97 rhd toyota aristo build

Liking the mirrors
    JZS147- Do Luck edition
    Ive got one speed, one gear, go!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampy442 View Post
      Liking the mirrors
      Yeah man me too, not even a scratch and i bought it from the Japanese auction site

- - - Updated - - -

On to the front fenders

Comment

Crayziness... Would love to do custom work like that but Germany is a serial rapist when it comes to bodywork prices. Looking great bro.

Comment

Originally posted by North View Post
          Crayziness... Would love to do custom work like that but Germany is a serial rapist when it comes to bodywork prices. Looking great bro.
          haha come to Florida, if you don't mind can you explain your 3 different locations lol

Comment

Originally posted by juvi22003 View Post
            haha come to Florida, if you don't mind can you explain your 3 different locations lol
            Haha, I'm usually there once a year but unfortunately the car isn't allowed on planes

My locations? Well... I'm originally from Florida (Miami-born, but grew up in Cocoa Beach/Melbourne) and my parents retired there so that's where I call "home". I was living in the UK from 2010-2013, so along with my brother- and father-in-law currently living there, I visit there a few times a year... and I currently live in Germany

Comment

Haha, I'm usually there once a year but unfortunately the car isn't allowed on planes

My locations? Well... I'm originally from Florida (Miami-born, but grew up in Cocoa Beach/Melbourne) and my parents retired there so that's where I call "home". I was living in the UK from 2010-2013, so along with my brother- and father-in-law currently living there, I visit there a few times a year... and I currently live in Germany
              Pretty cool man, i visited England once always wanted to visit Germany and France but cant speak the languages lol. would love to see Bayern Munich play one day.

Comment

Comment

Still unsure about the wings, I think a stock look would be better, but its not my car
                  JZS147- Do Luck edition
                  Ive got one speed, one gear, go!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampy442 View Post
                    Still unsure about the wings, I think a stock look would be better, but its not my car
                    Wings?

- - - Updated - - -

Who do you guys recommend for after front upper control arm, oem is really pricey trying to find as close as possible to oem. I cant fit the aftermarket with camber because it wont fit over the air bags....

Comment

• Re: Juvi22003 97 rhd toyota aristo build

Lost in translation.

Wings. =fenders.
                      Bonnet = hood.
                      Boot. = trunk.
                      my garage pics..
                      http://clubaristo.net/forums/vbpicga...?do=view&g=176

Comment

Wings?

- - - Updated - - -

Who do you guys recommend for after front upper control arm, oem is really pricey trying to find as close as possible to oem. I cant fit the aftermarket with camber because it wont fit over the air bags....
                        Have you checked out SerialNine's arms? From everything I was checking out, theirs were made with air bag clearance in mind, although you "may" have to get the offset top hats. I asked Gerard but he's yet to get back to me about it. For reference: my question was concerning whether or not I could fit my 19x10 +20 in front with a 255/35 on rolled (non-pulled) arches; I also asked the same about my rear 20x11 +20 with a 285/30 using their RUCAs... I'll let you know if he ever gets back to me.

Comment

Have you checked out SerialNine's arms? From everything I was checking out, theirs were made with air bag clearance in mind, although you "may" have to get the offset top hats. I asked Gerard but he's yet to get back to me about it. For reference: my question was concerning whether or not I could fit my 19x10 +20 in front with a 255/35 on rolled (non-pulled) arches; I also asked the same about my rear 20x11 +20 with a 285/30 using their RUCAs... I'll let you know if he ever gets back to me.
                          I have seen the serialNine but they are also very pricey, secondly before the body work started i aligned the car with the stock arms because the aftermarket megan wouldn't work so i want to get something close to oem.

as for your specs they could probably work but i think you would need smaller tires probably a 235 on 10 and 255/265 on 11.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ROCK ON View Post
                          Lost in translation.

Wings. =fenders.
                          Bonnet = hood.
                          Boot. = trunk.
                          Im lost not sure what you asking.....

Comment

Post 98 swampy & post 99 you wrote
                            Wings?
                            my garage pics..
                            http://clubaristo.net/forums/vbpicga...?do=view&g=176

Comment

I have seen the serialNine but they are also very pricey, secondly before the body work started i aligned the car with the stock arms because the aftermarket megan wouldn't work so i want to get something close to oem.

as for your specs they could probably work but i think you would need smaller tires probably a 235 on 10 and 255/265 on 11.
                              Yeah, they're definitely not cheap... I don't know what the final look/function is that you're trying to achieve but I know that what I'm after anything less won't work (at least how I have it in my head); especially if you plan on driving dumped. Not to mention, hearing the UCA banging the strut tower gets really annoying. Buuuut, if you're just looking for an OEM replacement then I would recommend Raybestos Professional Grade. The 430 is currently running them and they were actually slightly beefier than the OEM's they replaced. I forgot if I purchased them from Rock Auto or Amazon, but they were relatively inexpensive for the pair.

I've just decided to have whatever necessary bodywork done to get the look I'm after. Like I told a few of these guys a while back, when I'm on the autobahn I cruise at much faster speeds than I'm willing to trust overstretched tires on and I plan on hitting up the Nurburgring a bit since it's not very far from my house. So, I'm just going to suck it up and pay the money. Plus I saw these guys a while back and absolutely fell in love with their fitment with meaty tires (a bit more tire than I plan on using, but the general idea):

Comment

Yeah, they're definitely not cheap... I don't know what the final look/function is that you're trying to achieve but I know that what I'm after anything less won't work (at least how I have it in my head); especially if you plan on driving dumped. Not to mention, hearing the UCA banging the strut tower gets really annoying. Buuuut, if you're just looking for an OEM replacement then I would recommend Raybestos Professional Grade. The 430 is currently running them and they were actually slightly beefier than the OEM's they replaced. I forgot if I purchased them from Rock Auto or Amazon, but they were relatively inexpensive for the pair.

I've just decided to have whatever necessary bodywork done to get the look I'm after. Like I told a few of these guys a while back, when I'm on the autobahn I cruise at much faster speeds than I'm willing to trust overstretched tires on and I plan on hitting up the Nurburgring a bit since it's not very far from my house. So, I'm just going to suck it up and pay the money. Plus I saw these guys a while back and absolutely fell in love with their fitment with meaty tires (a bit more tire than I plan on using, but the general idea):

Thanks people usually take too long to reply here lol so i actually went with Dorman hope i have no problem with them.

I like that first look of the fenders, another option would be to check out the Black Magician Fenders.....see link below

http://www.blackmagicianjapan.com/?p=64

Comment

Working...
                                X