Announcement

Collapse

How do I use the calendar?

The calendar functions in a way similar to the forums in that there can be multiple calendars. One calendar could hold just events that you are able to see, while another may list birthdays.

There are two types of events on the calendar: normal events and recurring events.

Normal Events span the time frame from when the event starts until the event ends.

Recurring Events repeat over a set period of time based on certain criteria. Examples would be an event that occurs on the first Monday of every month and an event that occurs every Monday and Wednesday.
The administrator may have enabled registered members to post events, but usually this is not the case. You can most likely post your own private events that are only viewable to you.

Birthdays may be shown on the calendar if the administrator has enabled this feature. Your birthday will automatically be shown on the calendar if you have entered the date of your birthday in your profile. Note: if you do not enter the year of your birth when you edit your profile, your age will not be shown on the calendar.

If you enter your birthday, your name will also appear on the main forum page when it is your birthday.
See more
See less

Revscene Summer Meet & Pre-Meet? (west coast Canada)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revscene Summer Meet & Pre-Meet? (west coast Canada)

As previous like years. Are any of you coming out to the Summer meet this year?
    Adesa Richmond 11-3pm I believe

Im looking at a pre-meet at OpenRoad Lexus Richmond, Cars & Coffee type of event.
    Showing the new Lexus F models too. 9-11am.

Re: Revscene Summer Meet & Pre-Meet? (west coast Canada)

I totally missed this because of that bloody power outage we had during that storm.

Comment

I'm real late on this but I have some photos from this event.

http://dodologic.com/2015/09/think-y...s-summer-meet/

Comment

Haha thanks for the photos, couldn't find myself. Hopefully will see somebody here next spring/summer?

Comment

I didn't make it to this. I went to the spring one though and it was pretty good. First one I had been to

The Pretty One - http://clubaristo.net/forums/showthr...t-New-quot-MK1!!!

Comment

Anyone planning to come out to 2016 spring meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Winh View Post
              Anyone planning to come out to 2016 spring meet?

Didn't make the spring meet because of the rain. Might make the summer one in my AE86 though.

Comment

sorry I don't think I will (cost too much to get off The Rock).. I need all the money I can for new turbos hahaha

Comment

Working...
                X